Willis Engineers is fortunate to work for some great clients who have a growing number of challenging and exciting projects, so we are looking for talented employees to join our team. All our employees receive competitive compensation, great benefits, and the opportunity for continued education and professional development. Candidates interested in the following positions should submit a resume to email@example.com.
Willis Engineers is seeking a qualified engineering student for an internship position for summer 2020. This internship provides a great opportunity for real work experience and exposure to the environmental engineering profession. Applicants must be enrolled in a Civil or Environmental Engineering program at an ABET accredited university.
Willis Engineers is currently seeking a part-time or full-time Administrative Assistant with strong work ethic who wants to join a team of professionals working in a fast-paced, multi-role position. Candidates must be internally motivated and able to thrive in a team orientated, client centered work environment. Applicant must demonstrate professionalism and be able to easily adapt to changing environments and multiple competing demands.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, letters, transmittals, technical memorandums, and schedules.
- Updating and making revisions to specifications with direction by the Engineer.
- Responsible for the preparation of construction documents including inspection reports, agendas, meeting minutes notes, etc.
- Produce copies of contract documents, contract drawings, reports and proposals by printing and binding to create a finished product.
- Assist Business Manager with accounting tasks such as time sheets, invoices, data entry.
- Responsible for project archival, filing and sorting of inactive projects electronically and paper files.
- Performing general office duties of filing, answering phones, placing orders, etc.
- Associate Degree.
- Previous administrative assistant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Experience in the engineering industry is preferred.
Applicants must submit a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other submissions will not be considered.